I. Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data collected via the website available at www.sdacademy.dev (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is Software Development Academy with its seat in Poland address: Gdynia (81-451), Aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, tax number: PL5842741225, REGON: 361328749 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
II. General information
1. The information contained in this document defines the rules for the processing by the Administrator of the personal data of the Website user (hereinafter referred to as the User).
2. The User’s personal data is protected in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR Regulation).
3. The administrator uses security measures to protect data against loss, misuse or unlawful modification.
4. The administrator may be required to provide information to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
7. In the event of reservations, the User may send them to the email address [email protected]
III. The User’s data collected by the Administrator
1. The Administrator collects information on the use of this Website by saving technological data, such as the date of connection with the Website and the IP address, to system logs. This information is used for administrative and statistical purposes only and does not allow for the identification of an individual User. Data collected automatically can be used:
a. to analyze the behavior of Users on the Website;
b. on collecting demographic data about Users;
c. to personalize the content of the Website.
2. Personal data containing information about the use of this Website are processed:
a. in order to better adapt the services provided by the Administrator to the User’s needs;
b. in order to create statistics on the use of the Website, which are to be used to improve the quality of services provided by the Administrator.
3. Users’ personal data are collected on the basis of the consent given by the User in the case of:
a. about contacting the User with the Administrator via e-mail or
b. on the User’s registration for an event organized by the Administrator.
4. Using the Website and providing your data to the Administrator is fully voluntary. Failure to provide personal data by the User in the event of the desire to use certain services may result in the impossibility of their implementation. The Administrator always asks for the minimum scope of the User’s personal data necessary to provide the service or answer the Service User.
5. The User’s personal data may be transferred within the Administrator’s Capital Group or entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, including marketing agencies, IT service providers, Administrator’s associates.
2. Cookie files (hereinafter referred to as “cookies”) are small data units that are temporarily stored by the browser on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique identifier, i.e. an anonymous, randomly generated number that is stored on the device. Some of them are deleted after the end of the browser session, others are saved on the computer’s disk for a longer time.
3. The information contained in cookies is not collected in order to obtain personal data, however, in some circumstances, they may allow the identification of a specific User, which means that they can be classified as personal data.
4. Cookies are used by the Administrator to facilitate the use of the Website by the User. Cookies and the information contained therein are used to improve the services offered, for example:
a. enable the Administrator to recognize the device, thanks to which it is not necessary to provide the same information several times during one task, e.g. filling in a form;
b. count how many people use the Website in order to improve their use and ensure the appropriate link speed;
c. analyze data to track how Users perceive various aspects of the Website, thanks to which it can be constantly improved.
5. Types of cookies on the Website:
Page session (own file) The so-called session cookies (temporary) are necessary for technical reasons and enable the performance of basic Website functions, such as the contact form
Google Analitycs (external file) 1. The website uses the Google Analitycs service to collect data about Users. When analyzing traffic on the Website, you can determine, among others:
a. how the Users found the Website, whether through a search engine, a referral from another website, or by directly entering the website address in the browser,
b. where they were physically located,
c. what operating system, browser, type of device they use,
d. how long they stayed on the Website or on specific subpages. To see the content of a cookie, simply open the cookie viewer in a browser window.
6. To see the content of a cookie, simply open the cookie viewer in a browser window. A short string of numbers and characters will be displayed. The numbers shown are an identification card that is only visible to the server that sent this cookie. For information on how to check the code in a browser on a mobile phone, please refer to the relevant section of your phone’s user manual.
7. You can set cookies at any time. Cookie settings differ depending on the web browser. For more information on disabling cookies in your browser, visit the following pages:
e. Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwa-ciasteczek;
f. Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
g. Google Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95582
h. Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
i. Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
8. In most cases, software used for browsing websites (i.e. a web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. In all modern browsers, however, it is possible to change the settings for cookies yourself. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the User’s device. However, it should be remembered that restricting cookies may affect the functioning of the Website.
V. Security of collected information
2. The collected logs are stored by the Administrator as auxiliary material used to administer the Website. The information contained therein is disclosed only to persons authorized to administer the Website. To analyze the collected data, we use the safe solutions of external suppliers described above.
3. The administrator, being aware of the importance of problems related to the protection of the right to privacy, and in particular problems related to the protection of personal data, ensures the application of security measures to prevent the loss or improper use of data obtained and entrusted to the Administrator, and at the same time declares their effective protection. The protection of personal data by the Administrator is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Policy adopted by the Administrator.
VI. Data processing method
1. The User’s personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a. browsing and maintaining the Website – the legal basis for processing is the necessity to perform the contract provided electronically;
b. carrying out activities supporting sales to present the current offer and improve the quality of services provided – the legal basis is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in informing visitors to our website about its offer and promotions and improving the quality of services provided;
c. establishing or pursuing possible claims or defending against such claims.
2. In connection with enabling the User to contact the Administrator via the contact form on the Website, after the User’s consent to the processing of personal data provided in the contact form, the Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to respond to the message received and to send the e-mail address provided for commercial information regarding the products or services offered by the Administrator or for telephone contact with the User via the telephone number provided by him.
3. In connection with the possibility of the User registering via the Website for an event organized by the Administrator, after prior consent of the User to the processing of personal data provided in the registration form, the Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to register the User for the event and for contact in connection with the User’s participation in this event.
4. If the User agrees to receive commercial information, promotional and advertising materials by means of electronic communication, the Administrator processes the personal data provided by the User for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of sending an offer of services provided, information about events organized by the Administrator and promotions prepared for the User.
a. Facebook – Facebook Ireland LTD; information on data processing by Facebook can be found at: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
b. LinkedIn – LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company; information on data processing by Facebook can be found at: https://pl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=d_org_guest_school_overview_footer-privacy-policy;
c. YouTube – Google Ireland Limited; information on data processing by Facebook can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.
VII. Data storage periods
1. Personal data is stored for the duration of the stay on the Website, with the proviso that:
a. in the case of collecting personal data for the purposes of registration for an event organized by the Organizer (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), personal data is stored by the Administrator from the moment of their submission by the User and consent to their processing, to when the event took place;
b. in the case of collecting personal data in order to fulfill obligations resulting from legal provisions or in connection with the performance of tasks in the public interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c and e) for the period of performance of obligations and tasks resulting from individual legal provisions;
c. in the case of processing personal data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f), the data will be stored for no longer than six years from the date of termination of the contract or until a justified objection to the processing for such purpose;
d. in the case of collecting personal data for marketing purposes on the basis of consent (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) or (f) of the GDPR), personal data is stored by the Administrator from the moment of consent to the processing of data covered by it (also during implementation agreement) until the application for withdrawal of this consent is fulfilled, in the event of its withdrawal, or until the objection is recorded;
e. in addition to the situations mentioned above, the data may be stored during the period of limitation of the processing of these data established at the User’s request, the request of the supervisory body – in situations provided for by the GDPR in art. 18 and art. 58.
2. The period of personal data storage may be extended each time by the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of possible claims or defense against such claims by the Administrator. At any time of processing personal data, the Administrator is guided by the principles of purpose limitation, data minimization and limited processing periods.
VIII. Data processing in third countries
The Administrator may transfer the User’s data within its capital group, including to third countries (outside the European Union). In this case, the Administrator makes efforts to transfer the data to a third country provided that appropriate safeguards are provided and that the enforceable rights of data subjects and effective legal remedies referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation are in place. In order to ensure the correct processing of personal data of the Website Users, the Administrator includes standard contractual clauses regarding the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission, in contracts with recipients, makes sure that the country in which Users’ personal data will be processed has been recognized by the European Commission as ” appropriate “in accordance with the GDPR Regulation or, where applicable, ensures that the recipient of the User’s personal data is covered by the Privacy Shield. The administrator applies all the rules required by law to protect personal data processed in and outside the European Union, specified at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
IX. User rights related to the processing of personal data
1. The User has the right to request access to his personal data, rectification, deletion, and processing restrictions. In addition, the User has the right to object to the processing of data and the right to transfer data. The rights listed in this paragraph are implemented in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation – based on the definitions and mechanisms described in this regulation.
2. In the case of processing of personal data by the Administrator on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, including for the purposes of direct marketing, the User has the right to object at any time to processing for the purposes of such marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such marketing.
3. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body under the terms of the GDPR Regulation, and in particular pursuant to art. 77 of this regulation.